Why Hire a Lawyer for a DUI case?
New Jersey DUI/DWI
Recently, a junior in college came into my law office after being arrested for his second DUI/DWI offense in Union County. He was facing up to 90 days in jail, a 2-year-license suspension, 3-year installation of an interlock device in his vehicle, and $2,000 in fines. He was nervous about his future and his social life, but I told him not to worry. We walked into court with confidence, and I had the DUI charges dismissed by showing that the breathalyzer was administered improperly. These are the kind of results I get for my clients. This is why you should have a knowledgeable and experienced New Jersey DWI/DUI defense attorney by your side.
As a former Union County Prosecutor, Municipal Prosecutor, a current public defender and a criminal defense lawyer, I have developed strong relationships with the local officials, prosecutors, and judges in Union County. I have a trusted reputation throughout the community, and when I advocate on behalf of my clients, my requests for a reduced or dismissed charge are taken seriously. Contact me today at 1-866-664-8118 for a free initial consultation by phone or in person whichever is most convenient.
What an Attorney Can do
- A ‘not guilty’ judgment can only be obtained in a DUI/DWI case by pointing out a flaw in the prosecution’s case. The more experience an attorney has, the more likely he will be able to pinpoint weak areas of the case, and use them to build a successful defense. I have been defeating DUI/DWI charges in Union County for over 35 years.
- Even when charges cannot be dismissed, a hard-line attorney can spin the facts to negotiate for lesser charges and penalties. Successful negotiation is often the result of solid community relationships. As a former prosecutor and current public defender, I am highly respected among local judges and prosecutors. When I negotiate, I am taken seriously, and I get results.
- The state has an extremely high success rate in prosecuting DUI/DWI cases, so without an attorney, a guilty conviction is almost guaranteed. I have eliminated thousands of DUI/DWI charges and severely reduced the penalties in countless cases.
To return to my DUI/DWI Homepage, just click on the link or visit one of my other DUI/DWI information pages:
- 10 things to do if pulled over for DUI
- DUI Penalties & Fines: First Offense, Second Offense, Third Offense
- Refusal to Provide Blood/Breath Sample
- Stages of a DUI/DWI
- DWI/DUI Traffic Stop
- Out of State DWI/DUI and Refusal Charges
My offices are located in Cranford and Elizabeth, New Jersey, at 190 North Ave. E., Cranford, New Jersey, 07016 & 740 Newark Ave., Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07208.
It’s free to find out how I can help with your case.
I offer every client a free initial consultation by phone or in person. So
learning about your rights and future is as easy as picking up the phone.
Call anytime, 24/7.