Decades Of Experience In New Jersey Criminal, Municipal And DUI/DWI Defense
If you have been charged with a criminal or municipal offense in New Jersey, you face potentially serious consequences that warrant the attention of an experienced and aggressive defense attorney.
I am Anthony N. Palumbo, a partner at The Law Offices of Anthony N. Palumbo and a Union County criminal defense lawyer with more than 35 years of trial experience in New Jersey courts. As a former county and municipal prosecutor and a longtime New Jersey law firm, I know the criminal process and what to expect from the local judges, prosecutors and police.
Contact me, a New Jersey defense lawyer, to schedule a free initial consultation by calling 908-316-8671 about any criminal or municipal defense matter, including:
- New Jersey DUI/DWI offenses
- Marijuana offenses, including possession, paraphernalia or growing
- Other drug offenses, including possession, distribution and trafficking
- Crimes against children, including abuse, molestation and internet sex crimes
- Disorderly conduct, including public drunkenness, disturbing the peace, resisting arrest and obstruction of justice
- Domestic violence, including criminal charges and restraining orders
- Theft and property crimes, including burglary, larceny and forgery
- Deportation for criminal charges
- Juvenile offenses in juvenile and criminal court
- Sex offenses, including prostitution, lewd conduct and indecent exposure
- Traffic offenses and driving violations, including speeding violations, reckless driving, and DUI/DWI or drunk driving
- White collar crimes, including fraud and embezzlement
- Violent crimes, including homicide, robbery and sexual assault, and assault and threat crimes, including terroristic threats, harassment and stalking
Experienced Attorney Handling Cases In Municipal And Criminal Courts
New Jersey has criminal and municipal court systems to deal with different types of offenses. Generally, municipal court judges hear cases involving minor offenses. However, the consequences can still be serious and lasting.
Free Consultation With An Aggressive New Jersey Defense Lawyer
Email or call my New Jersey law firm today at 908-316-8671 to schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced criminal and municipal defense lawyer. With offices in Cranford, Elizabeth and Newark, I am able to provide representation to clients throughout New Jersey.