Being accused of domestic violence can wreck relationships and have chilling effects on children that may last years. Defendants in New Jersey can have their lives turned upside down during a criminal investigation that could take weeks or months to be resolved. If a...
- Arrested while away at college? Here’s how to tell mom and dad
- DWI penalties get harsher the more priors you have on your record
- Unsafe driving plea: The “Get Out of Jail Free” card for motorists
- Passcodes and search warrants: Does a new ruling violate privacy rights?
- Taking a bite out of roadside breathalyzer reliability